Blog Archive

Friday, June 19, 2020

Jun Jumawan:- Morning Devotion Reflection, June 18, 2020


Morning Devotion Reflection 
June 18, 2020 
By: Jun Jumawan 

I am always eternally grateful for our HPs/TPs and tour Appa, Dr. Yong’s guidance everyday! I am also grateful that yesterday one of our FilJap sister has been recognized in the MD having substantial dream experienced because of her heartistic longing heart learned from daily morning devotion with Dr. Yong. I always grateful for her husband who always put his heartistic jeongseong in making reflections everyday.

 God is really directly intervening each of us in this era of Covid-19 in order to upgrade our heartistic relationship with Him, so If we really put our hearts in listen, studying God’s word this time through this series of 40 day MD with Dr. Yong, I believe we will directly received God’s love. Today’s message is “You must be Able to feel Ashamed” The reason I must feel ashamed because as a fallen person, I still have the arrogant characteristic, self-centered habit. If I cannot submit completely to my Abel, to my True Parents and to God myself then I can not realize the level of filial child. If we were able to feel God’s heart. God’s heart cannot rest or He cannot be happy unless all people in the universe will be restored. 

Even if only one person remain, God is still be focusing ion that person to save. So, no one can accused God. He is the one who first put absolute jeongseong on me to be saved.My God is really my supper eternal loving parent.He is extremely good. When we experienced God’s sorrowful Heart, we are the one who can move His heart, we are the one who can move anyone’s heart. We can move forward and never feel tired. True Father’s heart regarding Hos sons and daughters; Jesus disciples run away during his crucifixion, especially the 3 main disciples fall a sleep during His last moment of serious prayer because of luck of heartistic relationship or connection with Jesus . They did not inherit Jesus or God’s sorrowful heart. 

So for us, without inheriting our True Parents sorrowful Heart, without inheriting God’s sorrowful heart, we can just also easily run away and easily betray, easily complain when we encounter difficult situations. God’s yearning heart in Finding Humankind; We need to recognize the Messiah through our longing heart, not just in one day. As church leader or pastor need to have our personal touching experienced with all our members, and offer a prayers. I need to challenge my prayer when we encounter members who go against me. 

Our goal in this era of Heavenly Parent Holy Community is to Inherit God, True Parents, our True Mother’s sorrowful Heart...,Aju! ...

Thank you so much our beloved 

Dr.Yong!..,Kamsahamnida!

--Jun Jumawan

No comments:

Post a Comment